St. Edmund’s is in the process of forming a Contemporary Liturgy Ensemble. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for music with an emphasis in liturgy. Experience in Ensemble and/or Music Ministry is preferred. These positions are currently pro- bono, but funding may be possible in 2018.
We are seeking the following positions:
– Keyboard/vocalist with strong experience in
accompaniment and liturgical worship. We have the
funds for a Nord Stage 2 HD keyboard.
– Lead acoustic guitar/vocalist. Experience in two &
four part harmony.
– Second acoustic guitar/vocalist. Experience in two & four part harmony.
– Flutist/vocalist. Experience in two & four part
– Upright acoustic bass player
– 2 cellists/vocalists
Please send your resume with Liturgical/Ensemble experience to:
Robert Hovencamp: Organist/Choirmaster
Dr. Lawrence Schulte: Vestry Member, Contemporary Liturgy Search Chair